Thursday, July 12, 2007

facets of love

i love you. ( i love you but you don't reciprocate my feelings.)
i love.
you.

you love. (we think we are in love with each other, but in truth, we're just in love
i love. with love)
love.

love i. (we are friends. but you love me more than that. for i am still waiting for
you and i. my love for you to grow)
love.

love you. (you want me to love you but i'm in love with myself.)
i love.
i.

you love i. (you love me. and i love you. but we both know that your love is greater
and i. than mine.)
you love.

i love. (i love someone. and it could be you. but nevertheless, whoever might that
you. be, i still love him dearly.)
love.

i and you. (we both love each other. but i was already in love with you when you fell
love. in love with me.)
i love you.


@'-blackrose-"--
11 July 'o7

No comments: