Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick, Fool and Stuttering

I c-could ne-e-ever be-e t-the oa-ne

Wh-whoo wi-will oh-always b-ee da-there ah-around

You-u, la-like s-she d-does

Fo-for ah-I am-m b-busy eh-and

Bo-born-n t-to th-think-k o-of ah-d-ther t-things

Mo-mowre al-alluri-ring eh-and d-decep-p-tive-e

D-than you-u ah-re; eh-and s-she

Ah-I no-know, ee-s t-the oa-ne you-u'v-ve oh-always

Lo-looked-ed fo-for ee-n ah-a w-woman

P-perfect fo-for da-the a-eyes ah-an ee-imperfect-th

Ki-creature la-like m-me c-could ne-ev-er

Gee-gain co-comp-parison t-to.

B-but the-then, whe-when ah-I th-think t-twice

Ah-bout c-came t-to t-the con-conclusion

Whi-which me-made me-ee ah-ask t-the

Que-question th-that me-ey fo-forever n-nag h-her

Eh-and y-yet s-she wo-won't no-know t-the ahh-nswer.

"C-can h-her ah-eyes t-talk w-when

you-u ah-re n-not li-listening-g?"



R.M. Sto. Domingo
12 November 2006

No comments: