Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Make Believe You

When I saw you through the crowd
You were standing so smart and proud
Smiling sweetly as the breeze caressed you softly
Greetings flowing from your lips so swiftly.

But when I looked through your eyes,
i saw a different story that cleared all dyes.
You're heart was breaking, and I couldn't do a thing.
A rope of sorrow was wounded over you, and I couldn't pull a string.

i suddenly felt that your easy smiles were forced
Your cheerful greetings gnawing you with remorse
shadowed though your eyes were,
They were crying--filling the seashore.

then i suddenly came to a thought;
How easy people could be blinded like a goat,
Succumbing to an act without knowing they did so.
Leaving you abandoned and careful not to let them know
What I saw.


RM STO. DOMINGO
blackrose_kaito

L kenshin 'o7

No comments: