Thursday, December 6, 2007

Nobody is in Love

(22 August 2004)

Haply I wonder how impressive you are.
You amazed me like no other can do.
Bewitched by your charms that I can only see from afar
No one can wonder how much of my heart I gave to you.
Loving you is like killing myself softly time by time
Everytime I look at you, my feet dig deeper into the ground
I don't know how, but benignly I enjoy the chime
Whose mellow music I hear when I see you from the crowd.
Never have I hope that you'll ever care to know me
But maybe I dream of it once or twice every night.
It's hard to wake when you know it will hurt thee
'Cause you gave your heart to a man whose away from sight.
Painfully I remind myself everyday,
A nobody can never play a part on a star's heart.
You can dream maybe, it's free anyway
But a dream is just a dream as well as truth really do hurt.
RM STO. DOMINGO
blackrose_kaito
L kenshin 'o7

No comments: